Annual Membership: €100 – Associate Membership
Should you be interested in becoming an Associate Member of the International Society for Auricular Reconstruction please complete this application form. Should you also wish to upload a copy of your current CV, this can be done, however you will need to have your CV in a word document format only.
Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed and a decision will be made shortly. You will then be sent a separate link whereby you complete details for your membership and make payment.
Please see the criteria below for becoming an Associate Member:
Associate members shall be those medical professionals with an interest in ear reconstruction and those who perform any form of support related to reconstruction of the external ear or improvement of hearing.
1. Shall be officially qualified in their professional field of practice.
2. Shall have been in active practice for a minimum of three years after completion of training.
3. Shall have participated in the promotion of excellence in the field of auricular reconstruction or related problems.
4. Under exceptional circumstances, the above requirements can be waived by the Executive Council.
B. RIGHTS and DUTIES
1. May not hold offices, may not vote but shall have the rights and privileges of the Society.
2. If absent for two consecutive meetings they shall be dropped from the membership roster, unless the absence is excused by the Executive Council.
3. Shall pay the Annual dues.
4. May not use the name and logo of the Society
If you have any questions regarding membership please contact the society secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org