Annual Membership for Developing Countries: €125 – Full Membership
ISAR wants to welcome members from all around the world. This discounted rate is for members from countries classified as low and lower income countries by the World Bank. To see if your country applies, please click here.
Should you be interested in becoming a member of the International Society for Auricular Reconstruction please complete this application form. Should you also wish to upload a copy of your current CV, this can be done, however you will need to have your CV in a word document format only.
Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed and a decision will be made shortly. You will then be sent a separate link whereby you complete details for your membership and make payment.
Please see the criteria below for becoming a Full Member:
1. Shall be full members of their National Society.
2. Shall be officially qualified in Plastic Surgery, Maxillo-Facial or Otolaryngology.
3. Shall have been in active practice for a minimum of three years in ear reconstruction after completion of specialist surgical training.
4. Shall have published significant papers on the subject of auricular reconstruction or related problems.
5. Shall have presented a paper at an ISAR International Congress including the Osaka, Lubeck, Lake Louise, Edinburgh, Sydney and Paris Auricular reconstruction meetings.
6. Shall reside in a a country classified as a low or lower middle income country based on the World Bank’s list.
7. Under exceptional circumstances, like internationally recognized outstanding clinical practice, the above requirements can be waived by a two-third majority of the Executive Council.
B. RIGHTS AND DUTIES
1. May vote, hold offices and serve on committees of the Society.
2. May use the name and logo of the Society after obtaining authorization from the Secretary General.
3. Shall pay the Annual dues.
4. If absent for two consecutive meetings they shall be dropped from the membership roster, unless the absence is excused by the Executive Council.
If you have any questions regarding membership please contact the society secretariat at email@example.com