Click here to submit an abstract
Abstract Deadline: Friday 14th April
Notification of Acceptance: Friday 19th May
Instructions for the submission of abstracts
Authors wishing to present a paper are requested to submit an abstract of a maximum of 300 words.
The following information is required for each abstract:
• Primary author’s name, position, organisation, full contact address, telephone and email address. This information will be used for all further communications.
• Names and organisations of co-authors.
• The presentation preference of oral presentation, poster presentation or either.
Abstracts are invited under the following themes:
- Reconstruction – Acquired
- Reconstruction Congenital
- Tissue Engineering
Please note that the primary presenting author (poster and oral) will be required to pay the full registration fee by the early registration deadline. The details submitted within the abstract submission system for the primary author will automatically appear in the programme and abstract book produced. Please note that if the primary author does not register the abstract will be withdrawn.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday 14th April and authors will be notified if their paper has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation on Friday 19th May.